Radio alarm RS1-P
Wireless alarm button RS1-P consists of transmitter RT1-P and execution unit (receiver) RR1-P and is designed for transmission of alarm signal for the distance up to 500 m.
The transmitter RT1-P is made in plastic enclosure.
The following items are located on the enclosure of the transmitter:
- Clip for fastening on the belt;
- Alarm button;
- Transmission and battery discharge indicator.
The receiver RR1-P is designed for receiving information from transmitter RT1-P2.
The receiver is made in plastic enclosure.
The following items are located on the enclosure of the receiver:
- Antenna wire (black);
- Wire for connecting "+" from power supply (red);
- Wire for connecting "-" from power supply (white);
- Wires "output" (dark blue). Normally-open dry contact and is meant for load current up to 250m?;
- The power supply and message reception indicator (POWER);
- The reset button (RESET).