GsmAlarm - CG2
GSM security module CG2 is designed for security of premises, for control of operation of various electronic devices and electrical engineering equipment.
The module is controlled via telephonic call, control input and SMS. After changing of status of security sensors and connected devices, the module sends message via GPRS to the CMS* of security service and also sends SMS and calls to programmed telephone numbers.
- Security control panel of six zones for transferring messages to the CMS* via GPRS and/or SMS;
- Security control panel for individual security for transferring messages to a user in a form of SMS;
- Security control panel for individual security for informing a user by call;
- Device of remote control for electrical engineering equipment;
- Possibility to connect Paradox Magellan keypad (K636, MG10LEDV,
- GSM/GPRS modem frequencies: 900/1800/1900 MHz;
- Power supply voltage: ~16 – 18 V AC;
- In idle running: 0,1 A max;
- In transmission mode: 0,4 A max (without additional loads).
- Backup battery: 12V, 4 - 7Ah, external;
- 6 inputs / zones;
- Installation methods (can be chosen by each zone):
- Three controlled outputs PGM 1, 2, 3:
- Type: open collector 30V 50mA.
- Two controlled outputs PGM 4, 5:
- Type: open collector 30V 1,5A.
- Relay NO-C-NC output:
- Type: up to 1A, under active load, U ≤ 30V.
- Power supply of additional receivers: 12VDC, up to 1,6A;
- Number of entered user telephone numbers for SMS: up to 2;
- Number of entered user telephone numbers for call: up to 2;
- Number of entered CMS* IP addresses for GPRS: up to 2;
- Number of entered CMS* receiving SMS: up to 2;
- Number of entered user codes: up to 40;
- Protocol of communication with CMS*: Contact ID;
- Programmable via USB;
- Temperature operating range: –20C to +55C;
- Overall dimensions: 120x80x16 mm.
CMS* - Central Monitoring Station
Main package contents
- GSM antenna
- EOL resistors
- CD with software and user's manual (Software and user's manual can be downloaded from web page. CD provided on customer request)
- USB cable