Lite GSM – auto dialer, used to inform users through GSM network that alarm has occurred. System can control one electric appliance - relay.
To successfully launch the program it is necessary that Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed in your computer!
Lite GSM can be connected to any control panel. If PGM or Bell are activated, warning call is dialed and SMS message is sent to preset phone numbers.
System application examples
- Object security option protects your home 24/7 and instantly informs about unauthorized entry by SMS and call to the cell phone;
- Information about water-supply accident (flood detection) prevents from damaging your personal assets and those of your neighbours in case of accident water overflow from the water-supply system;
- Electrical devices control by SMS - ability to remote control electrical sauna, water pump, boiler, watering device, switch on or off the lighting, heating and else;
- Sound channel usage option allows the user to hear what’s going on in the secured premises through own cell phone;
- Fire prevention - in case of the first smoke detection system informs you about it by SMS text message or call.
Why choose Lite GSM ?
- Low-cost, but good device;
- User friendly control commands;
- Easily understandable SMS messages;
- Integrated GSM module;
- Simply installation and configuration - for quick system start it is enough only 2 SMS messages. Just connect 3 wires (+12V, COM and Siren-Bell)
The basic advantage of the Lite GSM system – user’s ability to know what’s happening at their homes, apartments, warehouses, village households and elsewhere when the user himself is anywhere else – another city or even country.
- Gsm module: 900/1800 MHz
- Power Supply Voltage: 10-24V DC
- Inputs: 5
- Relay Output: 1
- Dimensions: 82x63x20mm
- Operating Temperature: -20...+55°C
Main package contents
- Lite GSM
- GSM antenna
- CD with user's manual
Additional accessories (may be ordered for an extra payment)
- Din-Rail Plastic Enclosure