GsmAlarm - GT10
Security module G7 transfers security control panel data to monitoring station via GSM network using GPRS/CSD/SMS.
- Primary alarm transmission channel to monitoring station: either GPRS or CSD or SMS;
- Back-up alarm transmission channel to monitoring station: either GPRS or CSD or SMS;
- Signal strength and operating failure display;
- Alarm transmission to monitoring station by 2 IP addresses and 2 GSM modem phone numbers;
- Alarm transmission to up to 4 mobile phones by text SMS;
- Remote configuration by GPRS connection is possible;
- Remote uploading/downloading of firmware by GPRS connection is fully supported;
- Multilingual configuration software;
- Simple installation by 4-wire serial connection.
Principles of operation
Communicator GT10 receives data from:
- Common bus:
- Compatible with: DSC® PC585, PC1565, PC5020, PC1616, PC1832, PC1864.
PYRONIX® MATRIX 424, MATRIX 832, MATRIX 832+, MATRIX 6, MATRIX 816.
GE® CADDX NX-4, NX-6, NX-8.
- Serial output:
- Compatible with: PARADOX® SPECTRA SP5500, SP6000, SP7000, 1727, 1728, 1738.
PARADOX® MAGELLAN MG5000, MG5050.
PARADOX® DIGIPLEX EVO48, EVO192, NE96, EVO96.
PARADOX® ESPRIT E55, 728ULT, 738ULT.
- Telephonic communicator .e. control panel transfers data to GT10 communicator through C11 interface or C14 interface.
- Outputs (PGMs), .e. communicator transfers signal regarding the change of input state, having received it through
input expander CZ6.
The GT10 can be connected to the serial output or common BUS of compatible control panel directly for actual event report reception.
If alarm panel is not supported by GT10 via serial output or common BUS, additional 6 zone Expansion Module or Contact ID module can be used instead.
Security module GT10 sends information, received from the control panel, to monitoring station by either GPRS or CSD or SMS. If the connection has failed, communicator will repeatedly attempt to restore it for n times (number of attempts (n) can be set). If the module GT10 fails to restore connection, the module will automatically connect to the back-up channel and send the unsent messages through it. Duration of connection or attempts to connect to the back-up channel can be set, after which the communicator tries again to connect to the primary channel.
Security module GT10 sends signals PING for testing of communication. Messages sent to monitoring station correspond to Contact ID table of codes.
- Software based IP receiver AGSR (Alarm GSM Signals Receiver). Free AGSR receiver software available to operate with practically any central station software. This software is designed to convert data received via GPRS to serial RS232 or Ethernet TCP/IP . The software emulates Surgard MLR2-DG. This is free software and available with purchase of GT10 module. Please contact us at by mail for software.
- Hardware based receiver Linux AGSR10.
Module can transform the data, received from the security panel, to text SMS messages and send them up to 4 mobile phones. Text of SMS message (name of object, user names, partitions names, event descriptions) can be specified by the User.
- Power supply: DC 12 V
- up to 60 mA (stand-by running)
- up to 500 mA (by alarm transmitting)
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Primary reporting channel to CMS*: either GPRS or CSD or SMS
- Back-up reporting channel to CMS*: either GPRS or CSD or SMS
- Alarm transmission to 4 mobile phones by text SMS
- Storage up to 60 messages
- Input 1, NC type
- Output 1, OC type, switching 30V DC and 100 mA
- Operating environment from -10ºC to 50ºC, relative air humidity 80% when +20ºC
- Dimensions 85 x 65 x 25 mm
CMS* - Cental Monitoring Station
Main package contents
- GSM antenna
- USB cable